Friday, August 31, 2012

Playful Kiss Presscon Fancam!

We all know that tomorrow is the 2nd year anniversary of Playful Kiss
and speaking of which I saw this fancam uploaded yesterday on Youtube!

Well, the fancam mainly focuses on Kim Hyun Joong, as the owner of the fancam are his fans
But I still posted the fancam here b'coz MinMin was visible in the fancam ^_^
But the way, thank you to khjperfect00 of youtube for uploading the fancam!

And I really love when Kim Hyun Joong looks and listen when MinMin was talking!
Lastly, I love the smiles! 
Aigoo seeing the fancam made me miss them even more!

credited: khjperfect00 of youtube

3 comments:

  1. i miss mr and mrs Baek Seungjo!!!
    love this couple from the moment i saw them at pk drama. i wish them both happy for their lovelife and careers. fighting hyunmin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the same. I love this couple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i will never forget this hyunmin couple.what a precious moment when i saw them in playful kiss...wish them happiness and hope hyunmin couple will be real ...goodluck to both of them >>> hyunmin forever

    ReplyDelete