Monday, July 11, 2011

Notice from Jung So Min's Raffine's Fan Leader

We all know that our dear MinMin did met the Raffine family during her last SK II event
and she was so happy to received a happy and warm welcome!
And now the Raffine's Fan club leader release a notice!


Here's the notice!


Posted Image



Good news for all of everyone here.

The mini fanmeeting of sk2 began a fairy meet with So Min.
She's very happy to meet our Raffine.
So Min also crying so much because touching when meeting with us.
Because of that, she's also thinking...
So...
Within this year, Raffine will ready for a official fanmeeting.
But from this day, you can also begin prepare to attend.
Lask week, I have meet her manager, working together for this.
I will announce when everything is finish...please wait for it...

Maybe when summer has passed, before the fall or winter...
Really very need the help of Raffine Family.
Please wait for a litte longer ^ _ ^

Source: Raffine Jung So Min.
Translation: Pearl@jungsomin.com

At last! Our dear MinMin would have her own official fan meeting!
She deserves to have one in the first place!
I really wish and pray that I could be there to attend it!

credits: raffine jung so min
mijoo-pearl of soompi

1 comment:

  1. I really like Minmin and I'm so happy to hear that she will be hosting a fanmeeting later part of the year.

    I really want to attend Minmin's offical fanmeeting in Korea as a show of support. Could someone help let me know how could overseas fans participate too? Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete