Sunday, July 10, 2011

Playful Kiss Japan Fan Meeting in Cool Light Music Mag!

I know its been months since the Playful Kiss Fan Meeting
 and still that event is forever etched in my head!
And now we got some scans from a Japanese magazine
 that features the PK FM in Osaka!






Aigoo! Every time I see pictures of them during the PK FM in Osaka, 
I couldn't forget the fact how happy they are seem during that time! 
I do hope that the Aug. 02 PK FM in Tokyo would be 
a great success as well just like the Osaka FM!

credit: may of jsominchina.com

3 comments:

  1. WOW..really love to see their genuinely smile...really...really sincere n make us happy of cource...sincerelly an infectious smile....^8^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jean,
    I am tlbpc, if you can enlarge the words of the magazine enough for me to read clearly, I can translate them if I have the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jean,
    Cupid's Hint, that's the title of the magazine article. It's mainly an interview with MinMin and the content were basically the same from what we already read elsewhere but it is very detailed and well described.
    I can click on the picture to enlarge and read it but it's still very difficult as it's not big and clear enough for reading properly.

    ReplyDelete